National Association of Freelance Paralegals
The KNOW News for February referenced in yesterday’s post also announces, :”The National Association for Freelance Legal Professionals (NAFLP) is about to launch its paralegal division and The Organization of Legal Professionals (OLP) has several online courses to benefit the career and its eDiscovery certification exam is just about to roll out.” Not at all coincidentally I’m sure, today I received an email from NAFLP about the launch stating, “The National Association of Freelance Legal Professionals is an organization providing higher continuing legal education, networking opportunities, publications and more to freelancers in the legal field.” Some of the benefits listed in the email are:
- Over 100 webinars per year free – many that are specifically designed for freelancers.
- Freelancer: a monthly magazine specifically for Freelance Legal Professionals
- Online, interactive courses to help you build your business
- Telecoffee: A lively monthly teleconference with other members about pertinent and important freelance topics
- Public Member Directory
- Discounts to seminars, publications, magazines
- Free membership in the prestigious Organization of Legal Professionals (OLP) plus special discounts for CLE
- Discounts from NAFLP sponsors
- National Networking Opportunities
- Discounts to annual conference
- Publications, white papers, ezines, monthly newsletters and more.”
Here’s the link to NAFLP. I’ll be adding it to the professional association blogroll.